Too busy having awkward Airtime conversations with strangers this week to keep up with Crave? Now that the weekly roundup has arrived, you’ve got the perfect excuse to ignore those random video chat requests.
(Credit: Kari Kolbeinsson)
• Catch the transit of Venus? Check out some stunning amateur shots here.
• Sleep tight in your new AT-AT bed, young Jedi.
• Missing from your living room: a “Game of Thrones” chair.
• Thanks for the laughs, Mr. Trololo.
• “DIY streetview” turns you into Google.
• And in the latest installment of gadgets vs. gravity…
• Looking for decent-sounding headphones for less than $50? Look no further.
• The (geeky) eyes have it with this uber-nerdy makeup.
1-2 of 9 Scroll Left Scroll Right
• Artist turns dead feline into cat-copter. Sigh.
• “Last Moment Robot“: You are not alone, you are with me.
• Aaand, yet another new way to deliver ads: subway straps.
Got something to deliver us? Write to us at crave at cnet dot com. And be sure to follow us on Twitter: @crave.
via CNET Latest News http://news.cnet.com/8301-17938_105-57449870-1/this-week-in-crave-the-starry-eyed-edition/?part=rss&subj=latest-news2&tag=title