GigaOM’s fifth annual Structure conference is thrilled to announce the finalists for our Structure LaunchPad competition. Reserve your seat and meet these hot new startups face-to-face at Structure 2012!
- Atlantis Computing leverages commodity servers for storage-intensive virtualized applications in cloud environments.
- Cirro empowers nontechnical analysts to perform complex analysis on big data and traditional data with Microsoft Excel or other BI tools.
- Cluttr focuses on helping companies manage their data centers more efficiently and responsibly, with a smaller environmental footprint.
- ComputeNext is a transparent marketplace for consumers and providers of cloud services that empowers choice and enables the search, purchase and utilization of compute resources.
- Garantia Data is a fully automated cloud service for reliable memcached and infinitely scalable redis, requiring zero management with no data loss.
- Keen provides analytics infrastructure as a service for mobile applications.
- MLstate’s Opa is a new open-source cloud-development language that accelerates time to market for high-performance, massively scalable services and applications on connected devices.
- OneOps enables organizations to design cloud-based applications that align software requirements with business goals, automating the transition to agile operations.
- Stormpath develops cloud-based identity and access management tools and API services.
- Tempo is a data layer purpose-built to store and analyze massive streams of time-series data generated by sensors and connected devices.
- ThroughPuter is a parallel program development and execution Platform-as-a-Service.
via GigaOM http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/OmMalik/~3/Jq0uWMxCxE8/